This week brings us some novel items to pimp up your blog, Some advice on marketing to yourself, practical tips for selling your stuff, coming full circle, recognizing your debt and finally…making friends. Enjoy and Share.
1) Dyers Better Blogroll Widget. This is an idea that had to be created. Long BlogRoll lists tend to be numbing and they minimize the importance of any single blog. Let your link love be featured by randomly displaying a limited number! Is your blog widget ready? Then head over to his site and try out the widget!
2) ProBLog design tells us how to separate comments from trackbacks by tweaking your WordPress source code.
3) Get Rich Slowly shares with us his (her?) methods for using the Amazon Marketplace to sell used CDs…it’s better than having a yard sale!
5) Carl Pei discusses his reasons for NOT trying to make money online, but instead give up the “money blog” and return it to a personal blog. Is this really some sort of black hat strategy to gain new readership? Stay tuned to find out!
6) As I surf the “money” blogs trying to get to know the arena, I note that many people are motivated to earn money blogging in order to get out of debt. How do you know if you are in debt in the first place? Worse, are you in debt and don’t know it? Gather Little by Little gives us some insight on recognizing debt.
7) Well, it’s nothing new, but it’s timeless and worth repeating. Highlights from the book How to Win Friends and Influence People as seen over at Emad Ibrahim.
Popularity: 13% [?]