So Andy Jenkins of Stompernet put together a series of three videos to prepare the ground for the launch of Formula Five ( or simply F5 ). These videos are absloutely packed with information. To see them for yourself, go here:
But if you are like me, I simply don’t have the patience for videos, I’d rather get the information in writing, sit down with it at the coffee shop and dig in. The Stompernet guys must have been reading my mind, because here it is,
It’s a 96 page PDF download of the transcripts from the videos. The PDF is free, and I’d download it quick while it’s still available. Sometimes great stuff like this tends to dissapear quickly!
Did you download it yet? No? Get it now!
OK, so here’s what it covers, I’m not going to rewrite it all, but just wet your appetite
“Dead Simple” Video
- What not to waste your time on (has things like article marketing, blogging, social posting, etc) Huh? this one shocked me!
- Introduction to who Paul Lemberg is
- Review of the 60 day test run of the Formula Five material from Stompernet Members
- The Five Essential Money Making operations of a successful business, known by these Stomperfied names:
- Margin Magnifier
- Sales Stacker
- Conversion Control
- Lead Landslide
- Turbo Thruster
The next part gets into the meat of the the first Module, Margin Magnifier
- “Successful Business is NOT about how much you make, it’s about how much you keep.”
- The law of Compounding as applied to your business (either on or offline)…if you improved each of your five components by only 15 % you will double your profits as each component has a magnifying (Compounding) effect on the next.
- Review of 4 ways to magnify your Margins
- A “brazen” price increase in your products of only 15% (leading to a 53% increase on profits you get to keep)
- How only a 4% increase in price can result in a 15% increase in your profits
- How to enhance the VALUE of your OFFER so that your customers are happy to pay more
- Conversion Control
- “Total Offer Control” – all the elements of value that your customers will get when they purchase your product(s). He goes over 22 components of your offer…the more you can cover the more value you can provide to your customer (and the more you can charge)
- What to do about “weak points” – areas where your competition may be better than you, and how to find your relative benefit for your customer
- Superior Value Propositions – incorporating these into your sales process simply makes “Sales Happen”
- Valuize -he covers several different industries here (direct sales, B2B) and several components of “vaulizing” your product or service
- Free Focus Factor – showing your customer how quickly their purchase will be Free. For example, cost savings on an energy efficient product int eh home will cover the cost of the purchase in x number of months. The customer may know this on some level, but if you SHOW them, it will result in sales
- Total Return Engine – Do the math for the customer, showing them the dollar value of your product features.
At this point, I was pretty well saturated with information and had to take a break from the first video. But he goes on to discuss the Total offer matrix – how combining the “SVPs” above plus the 22 components of your Offer will help you write killer copy for your sales letters, web pages, etc.
This is just a peek at one part of the FIRST of the Five modules that make up the Formula Five, or F5 system by Stompernet.
And the MBA in a box report covers yet a second video avaiable on the site. It’s just a lot to try and review!
So…go check it out for yourself, you will definately pick up some things that will take you only minutes to a few hours to implement. if you are willing to give it a shot and implement some of these things, consider entering the Stompernet Contest too.
Go here to download the MBA in a Box before they take it down!
Popularity: 90% [?]